a magpie with her young in a nest from Australia
I wonder why there are so many stamps featuring birds. Air mail?My flying birds are here.
I love that magpie stamp. My birds are here: https://envelope100.blogspot.com/2026/10/sunday-stamps-birds.html
Always love mandarin ducks colour, quite a contrast to the no less attractive Magpie.My birds are here
I am back from travel. My contribution:https://viridianpostcard.blogspot.com/2026/10/sunday-stamps-birds.html
I really like the magpie!Mine:https://thisandthatablog.blogspot.com/2026/10/sunday-stamps-october-4-2026.html
Magpies are always fascinating. Mandarin ducks are so pretty, and your stamp is really delicate and beautiful.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I wonder why there are so many stamps featuring birds. Air mail?
My flying birds are here.
I love that magpie stamp. My birds are here: https://envelope100.blogspot.com/2026/10/sunday-stamps-birds.html
Always love mandarin ducks colour, quite a contrast to the no less attractive Magpie.
My birds are here
I am back from travel. My contribution:
https://viridianpostcard.blogspot.com/2026/10/sunday-stamps-birds.html
I really like the magpie!
Mine:
https://thisandthatablog.blogspot.com/2026/10/sunday-stamps-october-4-2026.html
Magpies are always fascinating. Mandarin ducks are so pretty, and your stamp is really delicate and beautiful.
Post a Comment