I've only recently been able to call them Canada geese, as for over 60 years, since toddlerhood I guess, they were called Canadian geese by all I knew! Cute postcard. I wouldn't need it though, I have "authentic Canadian" geese in town! Some stay all year, others migrate. They're flying over now.
4 comments:
I'm with you: I can't stand it when they say Canadian vs. Canada 😜
I've only recently been able to call them Canada geese, as for over 60 years, since toddlerhood I guess, they were called Canadian geese by all I knew! Cute postcard. I wouldn't need it though, I have "authentic Canadian" geese in town! Some stay all year, others migrate. They're flying over now.
thank you!
this card is the last one I have and is now on its way to someone in France. there are far too many of them staying here all year long as well!
Post a Comment