vintage and contemporary postcards and stamps from around the world


31 March 2024

easterly things

I have shown this before, but as we have new people to our group, it is worth showing again.  This is a huge Pysanka sculpture.  It is 31 feet long and three and a half storeys high.  A colourful roadside attraction in Alberta.

For our food category this anniversary stamp for Nutella is most delicious
I thought I might be at risk of endlessly repeating myself, but then I found this Easter lily from Barbados

 

 

Happy Easter to all who celebrate


8 comments:

Mail Adventures said...

I wouldn't mind to see that giant egg in person!
And now I'm wondering how many stamps about chocolate there are. They would make a delicious collection!

My Easter eggs and flowers are here.

viridian said...

I am back from vacation!
my contribution:
https://viridianpostcard.blogspot.com/2024/03/sunday-stamps-flowers-of-spring.html

FinnBadger said...

That giant egg is quite something! Even on a stamp it is impressive.

My flowers. are here: https://envelope100.blogspot.com/2024/03/flowers.html

Joy said...

Ooh an Easter lily is quite a find, I would never tire of that giant Easter egg stamp and have also resorted to recycling eggs from last time too.
My Easter offering is here

Lisa said...

WOW, that's one beautiful egg! Even tiny they are. I never thought of looking for an Easter lily!
Mine are here...

https://lisasgardenadventureinoregon.blogspot.com/2024/03/sunday-stamps-march-31-2024.html

Marina said...

So glad you showed the big egg, what an attraction! And the Nutella stamp? I’m ashamed to admit I never saw it, how is it possible? I want it 😂

Mail Adventures said...

Psst... We have 5 Thursdays in May! :)

violet s said...

TY (I forgot)