vintage and contemporary postcards and stamps from around the world


30 November 2023

cartoon animals

I had never heard of Moomins until I joined Postcrossing. One day I'll get around to reading a book (if I can find one)

another new one for me was this mole, Krtek. I have found a few episodes on youtube and was pleased to discover that it is all speechless (except for a few exclamation noises) making it even easier to follow.

 
sometimes, animals can even embarrass their mates


 

I haven't read this book, but I LOVE the film version

3 comments:

marina said...

Cartoon images always make me happy! I never heard of Krtek: i will have to check it out. The lion card is funny too....

Joy said...

Love the Moomins, they broadcast a radio version of Moominland Midwinter at Christmas before last on the radio, a delight, and with the right amount of dark and light for the perfect Christmas story.
My cartoon animals are definitely not in winter here

Mail Adventures said...

I also discovered Krtek and the Moomins (and other cartoons) thanks to Postcrossing :)

My famous cartoons are here.