vintage and contemporary postcards and stamps from around the world


19 October 2023

spring

Every day is a new adventure with spring. New growth everywhere. Gardens change almost daily and I look forward to all those firsts: first robin, first snowdrop, first tulip! the magnolias and cherry blossoms, then the fresh brilliant green of new leaves. This is my favourite season.

Hama-rikyū Gardens in Tokyo







fields of tulips near Lisse in the Netherlands

pick your own strawberries

 

 

 

 

Easter also appears in spring, as do these adorable little guys


Spring for Thursday Postcard Hunt


3 comments:

Joy said...

Yes the gradual unfolding of spring is one of my favourite times too
Springtime is here

marina said...

I like that little guy! and the view of tulips fields is stunning.

Mail Adventures said...

That duckling makes me smile! :)

Some spring flowers on this post.