vintage and contemporary postcards and stamps from around the world


07 August 2022

a walk in the snow

When was the last time you built a snowman?

or maybe that is too much work

 

 

Perhaps a long walk in the woods would be refreshing


 

A view in Haminalahti famous for hiking trails and birdwatching

 

One would be lucky to find this partridge on a walk

 

 

 

 

some winter scenes for Sunday Stamps

(on this stinking hot day where it will feel like 42C with the humidity by this afternoon)


3 comments:

Mail Adventures said...

Last time was in 2018, before the last moving. There is not snow enough here!

My winter stamp for today is here.

By the way... I love those white landscapes!

Joy said...

Pity we can't share the heat around, its 18c where I am. Love snow clad trees, lovely winter views.
My snow is here

viridian said...

Hot here, but not as hot at you. My contribution:
http://viridianpostcard.blogspot.com/2022/08/sunday-stamps-snowwinter.html