designer: Kamleshwar Singh
International Day of Yoga is June 21st and was first established in 2014 by the UN. It recognized that yoga is an ancient physical, mental and spiritual practice that originated in India ... and provides a holistic approach to health and well being ... and brings harmony in all walks of life and is known for disease prevention, health promotion, and management of many lifestyle related disorders.
The stamp shows the logo of the International Day of Yoga
• folding of both hands symbolizes Yoga, a union of perfect harmony between mind and body, human and nature.
• green leaves symbolize nature
• blue symbolizes the water element
• brown leaves symbolizes the earth element
• brightness symbolizes the fire element
• the sun symbolizes the source of energy and inspiration
for the letter I - India, International Day of Yoga