designed by Howard Kuslow and Howard Pain
Admiralty Head Lighthouse is found on Whidby Island and was in use from 1903 until 1922 when it was deactivated. Standing 120' above sea level, the conical tower is 30' tall and has a Spanish style two-storey residence attached. The 18" brick walls are covered in stucco and was the last brick lighthouse designed by Carl Leick. It has been restored by the Washington State Parks and is open year round for visitors, tours, and special events (it is apparently popular for weddings).