I too remember when it collapsed. My contribution: https://viridianpostcard.blogspot.com/2026/08/sunday-stamps-mountains.html I will visit your blogs, but I may not be able to leave a comment.
I have come across, indeed have, other stamps showing stone structures that have since collapsed. It could make a niche, if challenging, stamp collection. My mountains are here
I didn't know it was five different formations which looked like a face from the profile view. I remember the news when it collapsed. A big tourism loss. Mine: https://thisandthatablog.blogspot.com/2026/08/sunday-stamps-august-9-2026.html
6 comments:
The names are very apt!
See some more mountains on this post.
I remember when it collapsed. Great vintage stamp.
My stamp is here: https://envelope100.blogspot.com/2026/08/sunday-stamps-karst-edge.html
I too remember when it collapsed. My contribution:
https://viridianpostcard.blogspot.com/2026/08/sunday-stamps-mountains.html
I will visit your blogs, but I may not be able to leave a comment.
I have come across, indeed have, other stamps showing stone structures that have since collapsed. It could make a niche, if challenging, stamp collection.
My mountains are here
I didn't know it was five different formations which looked like a face from the profile view. I remember the news when it collapsed. A big tourism loss.
Mine:
https://thisandthatablog.blogspot.com/2026/08/sunday-stamps-august-9-2026.html
Love the stamp!!! and i love your comment in parentesis! :-)
Post a Comment