from Germany some beach shelters
Those chairs have always caught my attention. Not something you see around here!My "shelter" is here.
not here, either!
Nor here. I like the black and white stripes.My shelters are here
Not seen them either! I like how they not only protect from sun, but from wind too. Keep the sand down. Mine:https://thisandthatablog.blogspot.com/2026/07/thursday-postcard-hunt-architecture_01459722130.html
The second postcard is appealing... are there storage containers under the seat?
it does look like it - you can keep your belongings stashed away when you jump into the sea. I'm guessing you might have to pay for these.
Those chairs have always caught my attention. Not something you see around here!
ReplyDeleteMy "shelter" is here.
not here, either!
ReplyDeleteNor here. I like the black and white stripes.
ReplyDeleteMy shelters are here
Not seen them either! I like how they not only protect from sun, but from wind too. Keep the sand down.
ReplyDeleteMine:
https://thisandthatablog.blogspot.com/2026/07/thursday-postcard-hunt-architecture_01459722130.html
The second postcard is appealing... are there storage containers under the seat?
ReplyDeleteit does look like it - you can keep your belongings stashed away when you jump into the sea. I'm guessing you might have to pay for these.
ReplyDelete