13 August 2026

river cruise

 

Most of the major European River Cruises dock at this Austrian village, although this is one of the regional day trip cruises.  Due to the now low water levels of the Danube, cruises will likely be limited.

5 comments:

  1. I've seen the pictures right now, and they are frightening. I hope it returns to the regular levels soon!
    My littel boats are here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In contrast to 2026 that scene does look beautifully green with a hint of cool water.
    I remembered boats as ships, doh. Here are mine

    ReplyDelete
  3. A volunteer at a thrift store just a few days ago said she was going on a cruise on the Rhine, but there wasn't any water, so who knows what she'd be doing.
    My boat travel:
    https://thisandthatablog.blogspot.com/2026/08/thursday-postcard-hunt-travelling-boats.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a gorgeous view! The Danube looks so peaceful. The scenery along the Danube is unmatched.

    ReplyDelete